Monday, June 8, 2015

Last Blog Entery

I will remember most how Mrs. Gerard read our read alouds. I also will remember how Mrs. Z gave us our spelling words in sentences that had to do with brownies. I will also remember all of our read alouds, The One and Only Ivan, The Fantastic Secret of Owen Jester, Malcom At Midnight, Buddy, The Candy makers, Because Of Winn-Dixie and The Tale Of Desperaux. I also loved having desks. I also will also remember how Mrs. Gerard brought in Ada.
I am most proud of our wax museum. And also our blogs. I’m also proud of our Lamprey river study. And of our civil war reading unit. And our Poetry Books

For middle school I am excited to have a locker. Also to have Ice Cream in the cafeteria. Also to have multiple teachers. And we will have teams, yay.I hope we will have many more projects to come!

1 comment:

  1. Sonia, you have had such an amazing year. I know how much you've loved 4th grade, and I'm sure that if you have a good attitude and work hard, you'll love middle school too.

    ReplyDelete